Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Note to Home

Here's a letter to home:

"Tutoring is going very well. I like it alot. I am tutoring Josh's and Kent's ( one of our friends little brother) class, who I think is in 5th grade.I will make sure to ask them, help me get a boost in earning cash by my self. I show them tricks, but I think I should stop. Not because sticking an entire pencil up your nose and pulling out of someone's ears is setting a bad example ( I tell them to never do it, but I probbably won't be doing it anymore because...), but because THEY KEEP ASKING ME TO PULL A COIN OUT FROM THEIR ARM OR SAYING "DO THAT RING TRICK AGAIN!!!!" EVEN THOUGH I'VE SHOWN THEM THAT 40 TIMES!!!!!!! AAAGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!But they're good, I'm glad I'm there.
I'm glad you finally got rid of those cars, now we can eventually fill it up with a broken Lexus and Chevy! And just so I understand, Marcus Dairy Store might be staying open a little longer since they're not sure wheather it's a good or bad idea to? Well, wheather I make cash there or not, I like they're root beer and STUFF.
Oh, and speaking of excersize, we (meaning the whole family) did a mini workout thing, which lead up to a goal. Neil said that by the end of 2 months, we should ALL be able to do 50 push-ups. Right now, I'm on 3. Grrr, but I've been keeping up with my excersixe before that, so I'm trying my best. But it is so hard to eat healthy here!!!! First of all, Amina makes this awesome chocolate cake and lemaon rind thing that you gain 5 pounds just looking at it! Second of all, Neil is always making salsa, which is really good, we eat it all the time. And third and worst of all, Mary and Anna DRINK DIET COKE FOR BREAKFAST. WE HAVE SO MUCH SODA HERE!!!! 1 CARTON OF MOUNTAIN DEW, 2 CARTONS OF ROOT BEER, AND SOON TO BE 2 CARTONS OF DIET COKE!!! (They bought a case of diet coke, you know, the carboard boxes with about 12 of them in it, it was gone the next day. Anna is such a pig when it comes to Diet Coke) Anyways, I've been trying to keep up at being healthy (oh yeah, Amina make these awesome crapes all the time, and all the time we ALL somther them in NUTELLA!!!!), and they said by the time I leave, I will be Drinking Diet Coke for breakfast with them. Those little devils... Very excited to hear about the trip to Rwanda! I am actually kind of jelous. I wanted to be more apart of all this stuff, with Owen and Mzee, and now this Miza thing. Tell B & N I am very jelous. I'm glad Jonah is finally breaking a habbit!!!! I'm also glad you found him. I can't wait to here from him. Speaking of which, I'll TRY call you at about 2 30 your time. I had my first piano lesson the other day. She's all right, she's a person in our ward. I very much used to Barbra's style though, whatever that style may be I don't know! :)
Glad to here Noah and Ben are having some fun with the Wii. I have not played the Wii at all here, other than occasionally helping Josh with a video game. Josh and Matty are doing just fine. Josh does get a little anoyying, especially to Anna, he and his little ninja, superhero, gun shooting mind... Matty talks a little more. Josh was doing the Worm the other day, so I said I could do a backwards one. I just did the Worm, just in an opposite direction, and Matty laugh so hard!!!! It was very funny. I see a little more of Neil now, He had to be gone for a week or so in another country, but now he's back. He's really good at push ups. :) Hope you are all having a good time!!!! Wish we had a web cam!!!!!

Caleb

PS, who won the masters? "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This entry is just like the others we'd like to receive. Keep them coming son.
We miss you,

Dad