Wednesday, April 9, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!

Tomorrow, I go on an airplane, at 8:20pm. Then, about 9:20pm, we take off (you know airlines, make you wait another hour because the captain doesn't like the food on board and went someplace else to get food, and now the staff can't find him :) )
and then I wait for 7 hours and 25 minutes, and then land. THEN I'LL BE IN MOROCCO!!!!!!! But then I have to go through Customs, which I hear is isn't really the thrill of your life, but after all the legal stuff, I'll get picked up and I'll go home and sleep for the amount of time the plane ride was.


That's my plan.


I'm about packed, just some last minute stuff. I'll try and post pictures when I've been there about a week.



BYE BYE!!!!!!

1 comment:

lily said...

Bon Voyage !!!! You are going to have an amazing time! Say hello to everyone for me! Wish I could come too!

Auntie Lizzy