Monday, April 14, 2008

Hello from Rabat!!!

I'm here in Rabat, Morocco. It is pretty awesome. I've done quite alot these first few days. I've gone to a birthday party of one of Anna's friends ,didn't really like it though, to boring, well, for me. There was lots of music, and lots of people were acting like dumdums, throwing sodacans at each other, playing some game I don't know, listening to music that has lyrics like "F*** you B****, Kick your ***!!! (cuts to heavy metal screaming)". Anyways, birthday party, I played baseball (which they signed me up for without me knowing), it was fun. Our team won. Went shopping with Anna's (and now mine) friends, Mary, Grama Ann, and her Daughter Sue. I got this cool puzzle box. Went over to a friends house (all of these friends here were friends of Anna first, but I'll just refer to them as "friends" now, and I'll occasionally give their name), and had church, which was fun. OH, and watched like a whole season of M.A.S.H. Right now, Anna and Josh are at school, I've done all the school work I am able to do at the time, and I'm doing fine.


Hi to all!!!!!!!!


ps, I forgot my camera at home, so I can't take any pictures, but when my camera gets here, I'll take a bunch and post them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you have more school work you can do. Do you think you are on vacation or something?
Glad you are having a good time.
Mom

Unknown said...

you are having fun it looks like
Sam Summerhays