Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Not Much...

Well, I don't really have anything specific to write about. So I'm just going to go over what has happened in the past week or so.

JJ's B-day was the 15th. He turned 3. Noah's Birthday is the 30th, so we have to do more shopping. Mine is February 9th, so I have a little ways to go. My Grandma visited for about a week while my parents went to Florida to visit some friends. She just left on Monday. So sad. My mom went to the wrong airport, but she would've missed her flight anyways. When we got to JFK, she got another flight that left at 4:00 pm. But that flight would travel from NY, all the way to Palm Springs in CA. Then back to UT. So in total she was in th plane for about 9 hours. :(


Thats about pretty much whats happened. I should have more to say after my Birthday...

No comments: