Sunday, January 13, 2008

My new name...

I have an aunt, and she has a nick name for me. Slub. My Grandpa has a nick name for me. Cal. My other grandpa has a nick name for me. A Big Lug.

Therefore, my new name is Big CalSlub-a-Lug.....

Don't you just LOVE relatives?


--------------------------------------

I've got a big Calvin and Hobbes book I got from the library. I haven't read much of, well, that is before I got it. It's very funny. It's about a six year old boy named Calvin, who always gets into trouble, and a stuffed tiger (which through out the comic is very real to him). They do all sorts of stuff. It's very hard to explain what's funny about it, so do yourself a favor, and get a newspaper that has Calvin and Hobbes, or get a big book with lots of their comics in it. You may find it very addicting.

No comments: