Thursday, January 3, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

I guess it's a tiny bit to late to be saying those things, but it's better than not saying them at all. Hope all of you (who read my blog) had a good X-mas. a cold winter (it's about 6 degrees here, and surprisingly no snow on the ground), and WILL have a good 2008! I had fun. I got a wii for Xmas (it's been forever since we've had video games. We had the first Nintendo that was like, 20 years old. It lasted us a good time, but the Wii is a lot better), and our family got an iPod! It was fun at the New Year party. We all watched the TV, watching the ball drop. It was the second time I REMEMBER watching the ball drop. I may have seen it before, but i forgot it. The first time I saw it, I thought the ball was actually going to drop, not be slowly lowered down by an invisible crane. Oh well. We drank Martinelli's about 2 seconds into the new year. I tried my best to drink it, but I have never like Sparkling Cider, but it did tatse a little bit better that one time...
Anyways, it was very fun.


The downfall of all this is... we have to waitabout 357 day till the next Christmas, and 362 days till 2009!

Haha. :P

No comments: