Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Porcipine Feet

Hope people are still reading my blog. Haven't posed for a while.

My mom asked me to help her clean up the garbage the racoons cleverly sampled. When I stepped outside, being the peson I am, I was overcome by the full moon and ran freely into the darkness, forgetting about the tree recently dropping golf ball sized burrs all over the lawn. Not being one to put my shoes on, I stepped on 2 or 3 of these burr balls with my size twelves, and was impelled by hundreds (yes, hundreds) of needle sharp slivers. What the purpose is for such a tree on the earth I do not know, I hope it was not put here just to teach me a lesson. My mother labored patiently over my big feet for over an hour with a magnifying glass and tweezers. It hurt. I was not so patient a patient. My mother should be translated. The feet still hurt. I guess their are really tiny ones that we can't get out, and there's also 20 holes in both of my feet. I have to elevate them when I drink anything.

Yet another experiment gone awry. Lesson learned - wear shoes outside in the dark.






Yep, life is great........life is AWSOME......

No comments: