Wednesday, October 31, 2007

PIcs are Finally Here!





Sorry it took so long, here are the pics of that big fire that happend at the air port near my house. They're out of focus, but that's because it's was so hard to get even a good picture of the fire. I think these might be some of the good ones. ( The blue light is me trying to get a good picture with my cell phone...I never got that good picutre...)

Well, let me get some better pictures for you to look at, laugh at, or don't even bother to look at them!

Here's JJ, being a true Summerhays at just 2 years old!


I'm not sure when this was, a Halloween party, Pajama party, or we were lucky enough to find a batman suit for JJ in a box somewhere in the basment and thought "Oh, wouldn't JJ look cute in this?"



I don't need to explain this one at all other than that I kept the red eye because he looks like a baby demon!



That's all I have to say now!

Bye Bye!

p.s. For those of you who can't comment because Google isn't recognizing your password, is maybe because your not typing your password correctly. And you can always comment as a non-user and just tell me who's commenting in the comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you- I took your advice and hope that this comment works. I do type it in right, it's just that something is wrong- I loved the pictures of mr. chocolate face- I hope you had a Happy Halloween!

Okay, we'll try posting this...