Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Peter Pan

Well, no one really looks at my blog, but if you're reading this, then thanks  for supporting! Anyways, I am going to be a pirate in my school's play of Peter Pan, which is so far going pretty good. I practice every Wednesday from 2 to 6, but we usually have like a half hour break while our instructor person works with another group. Today, we finished learning our Tango dance, when Captain Hook is singing the song about the poison cake. It's pretty funny.

I am going to copy something from my aunts blog (under Links, she's Lily)

Gratitude for today:
-I learned my funny tango dance for the pirates.
-It was color day at my school. The Freshman wore yellow. I got "tagged", meaning someone in an upper class put their color on me. There was a smear of purple from my Sophmore friend the entire school day.
-I have piano lessons tomorrow, that's always a good thing to look forward to.
-I have getting better at Badmitten, or however you spell it.
-I had Hot chocolate..............yumm..........

3 comments:

Nathaniel said...

Break a leg!

Sage said...

I like the gratitude list idea. Have fun being a pirate!

Lollygagger said...

I can't wait to come up and see you yo ho hoing and arging!