Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Weapons Of Mass Destruction!

The Iraq government has been shooting our troops for more than 20 years. We have tried many things!


But the US government has developed something so clever, so powerful, I'm sure the Iraq government would never have come up with anything like it.




I have been lucky enough to obtain a picture. Through many confusing binary codes, I have been able to hack into the government's account on " www.photobucket.com "



Here is the picture on one of they're "secret" sites:


http://www.lunatic.no/tihi.jpg



If you dare, you may send this picture to you "closest" friends.

Wish our secret weapon GOOD LUCK!!!


AWESOME










Just in case you didn't know. This isn't true. I found this picture on the internet, and thought it would be funny. If you really thought this was real... then I'm sure you would like to learn more here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a hilarious picture- Its nice to know our military is in good hands...I am glad that you got some snow there in CT. We wish you could come here for Christmas sometime.
Auntie lzzz