Saturday, September 1, 2007

Secret Project #1 + #2

Today we are working on secret project #1. It has been very tiring, sometimes even boring, but we are getting through it. We got behind schedule when we forgot to buy some extra materials, which took about four hours. This will probably take till Monday, but if we have any bit of luck, we'll be done buy aroung 3:00 AM Sunday morning.


As for Secret project # 2, I'm not doing so well either. Probably because we have been planning and working on #2 for a long time, and I never have the time work on it. Even if I did, I wouldn't go far, because I need some assistance from my dad and his friend.



Hopfully when these Projects are done we will be very happy that we're done with them, and even more happy of what they're gonna do.


Oh yes, what are the secret projects? (yawn) well, ( bigger yawn) they're kind of like a ........something having to do...with..a......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(You'll find out soon, but don't hold your breath)

No comments: