Thursday, September 4, 2008

HIgh School!!!

This year I have started High School. It's almost like homeschool, but, you know, without the 'home' part. In the past four days I've been in High School, I have:

- Walked from floor to floor looking for my classes, which I thankfully found on time
- Avoided from buying 'Pool Passes' for our non-existent pool (rumors are, though, that it's on the roof!)
- Have had my binder, which contains my homework, writing utensils, and two note books, stolen from my gym locker, part my fault since I lost my padlock for it. I found it right after my binder got stolen. This happened today, wish me luck on my Quest for the Holy Binder!
- Have done very well all my classes in these past for days (which might change since my binder went on vacation to some other student)
- Have not that many old friend from middle school in my classes, but have made a couple new friends.
- Walked from my HS to piano lessons, about a mile away, on Wednesday. A. Very. Hot. Wednesday.
- Doing very well in French 1, thanks to a certain country visit and already half-taken course.
- Made friends with all the teachers.


I think I've done pretty well. I will find my binder thief, or at least my binder, probably in a garbage can somewhere, because who would steal a binder? Maybe if it contained 1,000 songs! That would be a cool binder.

No comments: