Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pictures...FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, but I'm going to try to make up for it, by doing what I said I'd do but haven't been able to do so! Pictures!!!! (The pictures arn't really in order, so I may be showing you the patio, then some trees, then some more patio, or something like that. Sorry!)



That is the front walk to the front door and the gate leading outside.
Some tree that are in our backyard.
Part of the patio. We haven't eaten there much, we need to more often.
Some more trees and more yard. Hey, trees are cool, especially when they have these awesome little fruits ont hem that taste so awesome!!!!!
If you don't have cable... Right now I'm on the third season of House. There's even more than this in another bookshelf, full of videos!

This is the right part of the kitchen. No dishwasher, so there's a dryer next to the sink.

The other side of the kitchen, this is usually where we eat when ever we're hungry, or the tv room... haha
Here's their strange looking moroccan toilet. No little knob you push down, just a button. This one is convienintly shaped into a cresent moon.
Their outside patio on top of the house, but this is just part of it. There's a walkway that goes all the way around the house.

This is my bed room... so far this is my bed.

These are the closets, I only use one
Along with a desk in the corner, and a dresser


This is upstairs, where everyone's (except Matt's) room is.
And a TV, the computer, a Wii, and apparently Guitar Hero


This is the Dining Room table. The cards are there since this is a hot "Solitare" spot in the house. We eat here usually when we have guests. I don't count.

This is the living room, there's a fire place on the other side of
room, but my camera didn't pick it up.


Well, that's most of what it here. I haven't had my camera forever, so when ever I can I'll upload pictures. I went to the prphanage, but forgot my camera int he car, so other people are going to send my Aunt pictures, and she'll give them to me, which I will give them to you.

Hope you liked the pictures!

3 comments:

Nathaniel said...

Geez. Life in Morocco looks tough.

Summer said...

These pictures represent about 1/100th of what we'd like to see.
Keep posting them, but next time include yourself so we can "Know" you are actually in Morocco.
We know you like to be in pictures, so go ahead! Show your head.

Your loving family in Ct.

Neil Roberts said...

your moms right.... i don't actually believe you are in moroco. i think your joshin me cous. I think thier all off the internet. the toilette looks cool though. i think you should make a collection of pictures you see from the different toiletts you use, and clips of how they flush. i once heard of a cool game called toilette tugawar, adn that is when yo u have two toilets in a house, and you get tp in one, string it into the other, having one end in each toilette, and flush to see who pulles it out the other!

miss ya man. watch out for bird flue and you should buy a cool hat.

many peaches, neil