Friday, March 28, 2008

Morocco Date!!!!!!!

Last week, we bought my ticket to Morocco!!! I am officially leaving April 10th, and will be coming home July 1st!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! That's in 13 days!!!! Wait... that means today is an unlucky day...dang. Oh well. Speaking of April, Ben's Birthday is in 9 days!!! He will be turning 9. We already got him a few gifts (surprisingly from GoodWill), we got him a Wii game, and a little Claw Game that you put candy in and try to fish it out! Although it was a little broken, took me a little while to fix it, but I finally got it to work, so now I just have to keep it hidden in my room.

Anyways, I'm going to miss you all that read my blog (which is family. If your not family or friend, then I will not miss you...sorry), but I'll be posting lots of pictures (when I can) here, and will be trying to write a lot.



.........................................................................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Caleb!
I loved the Yeti vs. Gnome animation - very funny! Thanks for sending me your blog - I can't wait to hear about all your Morocco adventures. Maybe I'll hop on a plane and come see everyone - how much fun would THAT be!
lots of love
christy