Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Court of Honor

Tonite scouts, we will ahve a Court of Honor, the strange way of saying "wooptiedoo! i got this merit badge!!!" I will get to become a star! (Order: Tenderfoot, 2nd class, 1st class, Star, Life, Eagle). im al set for life also! i Just need to wait 6 mounths because the book says to >:( Anyways, since im set for that, instead of going to scout camp like i have for 2 years, im going to go on a 50 mile canoe trip with other scouts that dont really need to go to camp anymore. Never been on one, only canoeing once, so this will be very owkward, but AWESOME ( more reasons why i chose this name.)



After writing this, it sounds very.....nerdy. I like scouts, but it just sounds strange, like " I'm going to become a Battle Lord because I got a Dragon Sword at the Camolot Awards. Now I'll become a level 76!!!!!!!! Yeah! *Snort** Push glasses back up my nose* * Snort again*


Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. You are much funnier on-line (JK!). Sounds like you have such fun life! You are so Amazing! Amazingly Wild Eclectic Son Of Mother Extroardinaire!

Yeti said...

Can any of your scouts do their Eagle project on Yeti's mountain? He needs a trail built. Maybe they could lobby the government for a Yeti Preserve. Help preserve an endangered species. Aaaaauuugh!